White Man Allegedly Tackles, Punches Black Passenger Over Luggage On Flight

Video shows two men, one Black the other white, getting into a brawl on a Frontier Airlines plane over luggage, according to the Atlantic Black Star.

The fight reportedly broke out Sunday night (July 19) after a flight from Philadelphia landed in Miami. Kiera Pierre Louis, also known as hip-hop artist Milli Miami, captured the shocking incident on camera and posted it on social media.

As passengers were leaving the plane, a white passenger got upset with a Black passenger for allegedly taking too long to retrieve his bag from an overhead bin. That's when the white man is shown striking the Black man and even tackling him down against a seat.

Some passengers and a flight attendant tried breaking up the fight, while others called for police and security. The people who intervened were able to pull the white man away from the Black man.

Then, a man and a woman started scolding the Black people trying to break up the fight, reporters said. “Come on with that s***. Can you guys just go,” shouted a passenger. “Can you wait? I gotta get my son. Calm down, calm down,” another passenger responded.

Louis claimed the white man called the Black man the N-word, as well.

“You can see the white man on top of the Black passenger just beating him between the seats," she told Local 10. "The flight attendant got involved. The white man’s wife got involved. His son, I believe, and his son’s girlfriend — everyone was just involved.”

After the dispute, the white passenger left the plane, and the Black passenger stayed on the flight to file a police report, according to Miami-Dade Police. He decided not to press charges.

Frontier Airlines also acknowledged the incident in a statement:

“Yesterday as a flight from Philadelphia to Miami was deplaning at MIA, a physical altercation broke out among passengers who were towards the back of the aircraft. The flight crew requested law enforcement assistance. All passengers involved were asked to remain on the aircraft however some disregarded the flight crew’s instructions. Ultimately, local law enforcement became involved.”

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content